Magic of Skin Brushing"
When you do skin brushing,
you help your lymph system to clean itself of the toxins
that collect in the lymph glands. You use a simple technique
to improve the surface circulation of the skin and keep the pores
of the skin open, encouraging your body's discharge of metabolic wastes and
resulting in an improved ability to combat bacteria, plus helping your skin
to look and feel healthier and more resilient! Skin brushing is
a perfect treatment for self-help enthusiasts.
* Tightens skin
* Removes cellulite
* Stimulates circulation
* Increases cell
* Cleans the lymphatic system
* Removes dead skin layers
Strengthens immune system
* Improves exchange between cells
Stimulates the glands, thus helping all of the
systems to perform at peak efficiency!
How To Brush:
1. Our brush is a natural
- not synthetic - bristle brush; thus, it
does not scratch the surface of the skin.
2. Our brush has a
long handle, so that you're able to get to the areas of your body that
are not easy to reach when doing your own skin brushing.
3. Skin brush,
before showering or bathing, at least once per day (twice if possible).
4. Do not wet skin, since it will not have the same effect (as
this stretches the skin).
5. Brush clockwise around the solar plexus.
Do lighter strokes over and around breasts, but do not brush the
7. Brush each part of the body several times vigorously, completely
brushing the whole body.
8. Brush the soles of the feet first, because the
nerve endings there affect the whole body. Next, brush the ankles,
calves, and thighs, then brush across your stomach and buttocks, and lastly,
brush your hands and arms.
9. Take a warm bath or shower, which should always
be followed by a cool rinse at the end to invigorate
blood circulation and stimulate surface warmth.
10. Wash your brush
every few weeks in water and let it dry.